Assign input to multiple translators

Like a group edit sought of thing. Select multiple translators and then click on the captured MIDI you want to assign as the input. This has probably been asked for many times.

Yes, however you really should do this mostly at the preset level. Save a lot of time rather than at the translator level.

See my previous post from today on MIDI Input Lost After Deletion of Translator.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Thanks for the reply. However, if I create e.g. 10 translators inside a pre-existing preset (for the sake of keeping things organised) and want to assign the same MIDI message to all 10 translators, I must connect them all one by one. My request was for a function that would allow me to select all 10 translators and assign the MIDI message with one click.

Hi,

Editing multiple translators at once is currently not possible, however it is on the list of requested features.

Right now if you want to have multiple translators with the same message, create one, and then duplicate it 9 more times. Then edit any changes you want on the other 9 as far as rules and output.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

That’s great news. This would be a lot quicker.