Can Bomebox default to my own MIDI routes?

Trying to think back as to what may have happened…

Could it be possible that if I try to upload a project with the trial version of MT Pro, it messes things up like this?
I actually did that early after unboxing and got a message saying it didn’t have the required certificate, then saw it is normal as this only works with the registered version of MT Pro. But then that was it, I did not insist and thought it just didn’t register. I did my config, saved it as a route set and done.

Still, even when the project was not loaded, could it be possible that it was actually loaded in the background but considered as “not loaded” because it was not created with the registered version of MT Pro? Hence the fact no routes were actually working.

If that’s the case, there may be an additional check to perform before displaying [no project] in the overview page. And an option to clear the currently loaded project so it’s 100% sure what will actually be loaded after reboot. What do you think?

I can also confirm the project was not even visible in the list of available projects in the MIDI Translator page.

This kind of bugs me a little bit. I may even try it again, just to check :wink:

I don’t think this is the problem. More likely a bad firmware load or just a browser cache issue that cleared up after the firmware load. I often have browser cache issues depending on the browser I’m running. I run Chrome most of the time and if things look hinky, I generally try private mode and it clears things up. My issues were more with reporting incorrect password after a password reset, even though I knew my password entered was correct.

Steve

OK.
I don’t think this has anything to do with the browser, as even without turning the computer on, I had no working routes on the box, which is the main reason why it’s been an issue for me, as everytime I wanted to start a live session, the routes that were supposed to work dawless were not there.
Anyway. That works now.
Thanks a lot for the support.

You are welcome. I’m just glad it is now working. Feel free to reach out if you have the issue again. Maybe it was just an incomplete firmware load. I’ll check and see if that is a possibility. I hate loose ends.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz