Cannot register license - Bome Network Pro v1.42 OSX

Purchased Bome Network Pro key and license key will not register. I’ve copied and pasted the key several times from the email and from the website from my Bome account and no mater how I do it it never works.
Error:
“This license is not valid:Key is Not Valid”."
I’ve copied and pasted the name as well.

Hi,

Read the below if you purchased your license from the Bome web site.

Thanks for reaching out, and sorry for this problem.
The Bome Account is not automatically created with purchase. Just create one here:
https://www.bome.com/account
Normally, your product license and download will be automatically accessible. Only if you’ve used a different email address at time of purchase, just create an account with your current email address and then use the Add Product function in your user account to claim your license.

Note: after creating your account, your licenses will only be available after clicking the activation link in the activation email! You can also use the Lost Password function to activate your account.

Only when your account is activated, you can view your license(s), download the latest version, and add missing licenses.

Read this if you purchased from other than the Bome Web Store

If you received a redemption code from a third party, then the redemption code you’ve received from them is not the license key you will need to enter into MIDI Translator Pro.

Normally, after redemption, the license key is brought to you via three means:

1. it is displayed along with the download link for the full version
  2. it is sent to you via email automatically after redemption
  3. you can log into your Bome account and retrieve the download and license key there.

If you missed or mistyped the email, you can create an Bome Account following the instructions above to activate it.

If you have further questions regarding activation, pleas use our “Contact” form and we can assist further.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

I think you may also be able to use your redemption code at the below link if you bought MT Pro from a third pary.

https://www.bome.com/redeem

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz