Detect Single, Double and Long" pressed Keys/MIDI-Event

Thanks Steve, I am currently using pretty much all of the available global variables at this point in time already! I’m going to look at bitstuffing as well in the coming weeks!

Hi @ARC

Maybe I can look at your project and make another ecommendation.

Originally MT Pro had 360 global variable. Version 1.9 introduced 350 more so 710 total
Since x variable have an issue, subtract 36 so a total of 674 variables.

I have yet to see a project file that really requires that many but maybe you are the first :wink:

For me I use heavy use of local variables (there are 10). Unlike global variables, local variables are unique to a given incoming trigger so they are not shared, however they are not static so the are only active within the lifetime of the translator.

Let me know

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Actually in 1.9.0 build 1022. I believe X variables are fixed but z0-z9 are the only ones that are broken so you now should have 700 global variables.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Steve, I’m not sure on my version build, however I can say that (and I know I shouldn’t curse myself here) Z0 - Z9 seem to be behaving for the patch. #FingersCrossed

You can look at your version number in help->About.

If you need the latest version, you can log in to your Bome Account and download it there.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

All good with 1022. It’s also displayed on the taskbar should Bome be minimised. :slight_smile:

1 Like