Hi, welcome back to the Forum.
Yes this is possible. See the attached script.
There are 5 translators.
- Translator 1 sets up the appropriate PC numbers for each module where ga is the PC number for the drum module, gb is the PC number for the guitar pedak, and gc is the PC number for the vocal pedal. Nothing is sent with this translator. Just the global variables are set up.
- Translator 2 triggers a timer “Multiple PC” when you release the button (note off)
- Translator 3 sends the PC for the drum module to the drum module only up receiving timer “Multiple PC”
- Translator 4 sends the PC for the guitar pedal to the guitar pedal only up receiving timer “Multiple PC”
- Translator 5 sends the PC for the vocal pedal to the vocal pedal only up receiving timer “Multiple PC”
Again, all translators are triggered by the same timer when you release the button.
In my example, I have the aliases set up as follows for testing, however you will need to set them to your correct devices. This can be done in the Menu “MIDI -> Edit Project Port Aliases”
If your devices you different MIDI channels, you will need to change that in each individual translator. PC numbers can all be changed in the rules of the first translator.
You are not restricted to PC numbers, you can set up any outgoing messages you want.
Multiple-PC-On Button Release.bmtp (1.9 KB)
Bome Customer Care
Also available for paid consulting services: firstname.lastname@example.org