NI Traktor Kontrol S3 Mk3 in FL Studio - Long keystroke sequences, Assigning MIDI Aliases ... and more

Hi, for hold down you need an outgoing action of

Keystroke Down

Then a delay
Then another translator with an Action of KeyStroke UP

And so on for each down/up action you want. Multiple translators.

Here is an example:
Key-Sequence-Example.bmtp (2.0 KB)

As far as aliases. They should remember them once you assign them. I would try to use the setting option to clear them all. Then close and re-open your project. Any that you don’t want pick “none-don’t ask again” in the dropdown list for any aliases that you don’t want to be prompted for.

If you do this for one that you actually want to define, you can always go to the MIDI menu and then click “Edit Project Port Aliases” to get the prompt again.

On a side note:

Do you think in the future you could post different issues in different threads with different titles.

In this one it is less about NI Tracktor Kontrol S3. There probably should been two threads.

1 - “How do I make complex querty keystroke outgoing actions”
2 - "How do I stop from Bome MIDI Translator to re-prompt me for alias assignments.

Again, I hate to bring it up because my first objective is to help you but I also have an objective to make others easier to find the questions that I answer. Breaking them up for more meaningful individual issues will make others (and maybe you later) find what is being looked for more easy.

Thanks!

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Ok sounds good. I will make separate threads for different questions.

Thanks!

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz