Send major triad with single incoming note

hi steve… i ve try ur attached project… howxome theres no midi out in winlog? it ssnd midi our onky if i press start in outgoin first translator… is thishiw its work?

Make sure you have assigned and opened the output port.

sorry… typo… :
hi steve… i ve try ur attached project… how come theres no midi out in winlog? it send midi out only if i press start in outgoin first translator with my mouse… is this how its work? thanks

ive assign all translator except tiner outgoing to spplicstion bome mt 1 virtual our… but still no midi out

Check in the log Incoming and MIDI IN. If you see MIDI IN but no Incoming from your first translator then you are not sending the right MIDI message.

yep u rght again steve… its my midi chsnnel exatcly, after i change from 1 to 10 iin mid ch incoming, it send midi out…
now i just hav to set only midi note translator to get s new not according to its velocity value. but steve said i chsnge nidi note 17 to be 38 because it has velocity >127/2 on a first hit. how can i set it still in 38 tho the velo ity is changing?

If you want to pass the velocity on as well, you need to capture the incoming velocity in another global variable and then use that value (or manipulate it) for outgoing velocities on your three timer translators.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz