The license key does not appear normally

I write with a translator.
I just bought this product
The license key does not appear normally. ("")
Thanks in advance for solving it.

Thanks for reaching out, and sorry for this problem.
The Bome Account is not automatically created with purchase. Just create one here:
https://www.bome.com/account
Normally, your product license and download will be automatically accessible. Only if you’ve used a different email address at time of purchase, just create an account with your current email address and then use the Add Product function in your user account to claim your license.

Note: after creating your account, your licenses will only be available after clicking the activation link in the activation email! You can also use the Lost Password function to activate your account.

Only when your account is activated, you can view your license(s), download the latest version, and add missing licenses.

I hope this helps!

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care
Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

The translation seems wrong.

Same problem as above.

Did you download the purchased license from your Bome account page after purchase? The trial license and the purchased license is different so you may need to go to your account page to get the purchased license which will have the license key. The purchased download is a different download than the trial download.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

I downloaded it from my account page.
However, the value of the license is blank.

Is it blank on your account page as well. You will need to copy and pasted the license name and license key from your account page into your download.
This can be done within the change license menu

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Homepage= “Account - Products - Registered Products” The license value is empty.
I’m sorry I can’t speak English well.

Did you Activate the license from your email or use lost password to activate it?

---------- From previous response

Note: after creating your account, your licenses will only be available after clicking the activation link in the activation email! You can also use the Lost Password function to activate your account.

Only when your account is activated, you can view your license(s), download the latest version, and add missing licenses.

Email Activation = Done
Account - Product - Registered Products - Bome MIDI Translator Pro - License Key: “” (=empty)
Activation is not possible because the license key value could not be found.
(=Because the license value is not written on the Account - Product, and email)

My product is listed. The problem is that the license key field reads “” with no data otherwise.

OK, I’ve escalated the issue.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

My apologies for this problem. We’ll contact you privately and resolve this issue.
The underlying problem is that all-unicode names (non-ASCII) cannot be used for the license keys. We are aware of this problem and it will be fixed with version 2.0 (where we’ll introduce new license keys).