Unable to pair computer

Hi.

I hope you can help.

Bomebox firmware 1.4.1 s/n 0001189809

I'm having difficulty pairing my Win10 1909 computer to the Bomebox. Ive set up the Bomebox as an Ethernet client (wired to my local router) I have connected to the Bomebox using the BomeNet software. I can open the Web Config and access the configuration. I can see a USB MIDI device connected to the Bomebox in the Configuration. I note however that the pair led is flashing rapidly. It continues to flash if I press the 'pair' button. The BomeBox does not appear in my DAW (Reaper) MIDI devices.

On the Bome Network MIDI page I can see my computer (StudioPC1) but hitting the connect button just gives the following errors...

Errors

Cannot connect to 'studiopc1': password security is not yet available in the BomeBox firmware.
Cannot add manual IP/host. Maybe it is already listed or it is part of the directly connected networks.
Cannot connect to 'studiopc1': password security is not yet available in the BomeBox firmware.

again I hope you can help

Eugene Wogan (ewuoggeanne@gmail.com)

Hi All.

I managed to get this to work. I’m not sure how. I rebooted the BomeBox, disconnected using Bome Net. Then reconnected it And tried the ‘Pair’ button again and…it worked. I’ve no idea how or why. Anyway I’ve closed the topic. Many thanks Eugene

Hi All. I managed to get this to work. I'm not sure how. I rebooted the BomeBox, disconnected using Bome Net. Then reconnected it And tried the 'Pair' button again and....it worked. I've no idea how or why. Anyway I've closed the topic. Many thanks Eugene

Hi, 

Yes no password protection yet. On your computer leave the password protection box unchecked