Wifi Settings: USB Controller --> Bome --> Local Network via Wifi Client Setting -> Local Network Wired Computer?

Thanks - to clarify - I only want the Wifi Client - just toggling between both that and the Ethernet config for testing purposes.

Here is the post I had when setting up as Ethernet Host connected to a WiFi hotspot. In this case the customer wanted to get to the internet thru wired connection on BomeBox to House Wifi connected to the internet so much of what is here may not apply. It was more about providing NAT to ethernet clients attached to BomeBox .

Yes, just be careful not to try enable both ethernet and WiFi at the same time to the same network as things will get quite confused (2 different IP address to the same host).

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Might be a good idea. Some mesh networks are not too smart. (like mine).

Hi Steve,

It looks like this is sorted out here – surprisingly the DHCP address pool on my mesh was maxed out! I suppose when I set it up I figured 30 was a large enough range however I guess there’s a lot of traffic around here now!

Thanks a million for your support. :pray:

Best,
Robin

Glad you got it all sorted! Yes with all of those smart lights and such, the address space can fill up quickly.

Exactly - thanks again for your help.