Adobe Premiere Zoom in & out in one knob - MIDI Fighter Twister

If you set the encoder with the MIDI FIghter Utility to send ENC 3FH/41H then yes,
Any time you turn the knob to the right, it will send 65 (41H) or more. Every time you turn the knob to the left it will send 63 (3FH) or less. So with the two translators each with their own outgoing keystroke, you need to ignore the other value and exit without sending the keystroke. Only one of the two translators will then fire it’s respective keystroke when you either turn the knob to the left (one keystroke) or to the right (the other keystroke).

This is how I set up the original project file I sent you, however you need to program your MIDI Fighter Twister for the correct CC and correct encoder type.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

i already set the encoder midi type ENC3FH/41H but some how when it turn the knob the left it still zooming out

Do you have the correct keystrokes programmed for the outgoing action?
Are you using a different operator for each translators < for one and > for the other.
If you enable logging and check MIDI IN are you seeing the right incoming values?

Steve

yes i already set the right keystroke. i do see the incoming value, but the problem when turn the knob to right and it still trigger the zoom out

Something looks wring as your incoming value when set this way should never be 64. For turning left it should be 63, 62, or 61 for turning right it should be 65,66, or 67.

Please load your MF Utility again, reprogram the encoder and make sure you send to MIDI Fighter Twister before exiting. Then try again.

SInce the value you are looking at is pp one translator should have the rule
if pp>64 then exit rules, skip outgoing action
The other translatore should say
if pp<64 then exit rules, skip outgoing action
You apparently are using the Up and Down arrow keys for zoom in and zoom out.

When you turn the knob make sure that your Adobe Premiere application has focus and NOT Bome MIDI Translator Pro. From the log, it says keystroke is suppressed which means that you do not have focus on Premiere Pro.
Also if there is any red background in the rules, you might have a typo.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

it still have the same problem

my mf uitlity setting

my mf utility setting

OK very strange as MFT should never put out value of 64 in this setting.

Add the following rule to both translators

if pp==64 then exit rules, skip outgoing action

That should fix it.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

image after i change it, i keep moving back and forth

Now your encoder is programmed incorrectly. According to the log it is now absolute CC and note ENC 3FH/41H

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

so i change enc3fh.41h to cc in the encder mf utility setting

You need to set it back to ENC 3FH/41H in the MF utility.

I already set it back to ENC 3FH/41H but it stil stuttering

According to the log you are sending values of 2 and 3, this is not possible if you have it set to ENC 3FH/41H

Go back in the MF Utility and check again and make sure after you change it you send setting to the MFT. Also make sure on your MFT that you are on the correct bank.