if you’re using Maschine as your main DAW you will find a nice midi translate preset
for Akai Midimix and the Akai LPD8.
- this preset will light up the button leds and toggle hold the button.
- the faders are going to 0 when value < 15
- the faders are going to 127 when value > 110
(this prevents the faderglitch in my case where the faders are ‘jumping’)
- fader1 is inverted and you can link it to an hipass filter for a bassline for example
- the pads will light up by the Sounds of a group.
for example Pad1 lights up everytime the drumkick hits, or the clap or any other drumsample at the
- you can link the pads to toggle on/off the sounds in group when you switch from PAD-Mode to CC-Mode
it works but its definately ‘work in progress’ and needs to be adapted to your midi messages.
bome__lpd8_midimix.bmtp (26.2 KB)