Alesis Q49 False note issue

Hi. I have a Alesis Q49 midi keyboard. I am currently using the Bohm midi translator to solve a sustain issue I had on the keyboard. But I am not sure what is wrong now but the new issue is that the midi keyboard seems to play some notes false. Everything used to be fine up until now. It seems like the keyboard plays some notes a bit false. I am not sure if it is the modulation wheel that is faulty cause the onscreen modulation wheel seems to be moving by itself as if one moves the actual physical onboard modulation wheel which I think might me the problem. Can one bypass the modulation wheel using the BMT?

Hi, I should probably look at your project file as getting false notes likely means that you are converting CC to note somewhere. With that said, yes you can suppress the modulation wheel by the following translations

Translator : Modulation Wheel Suppress
Incoming: Control Change 1 on any MIDI Channel any value

Rules: None

Outgoing: None
Options: Swallow

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Do I need to send you a screenshot?

Youre solution above need a bit of translation please.

https://forum.bome.com/uploads/short-url/3Ixmwp1cCnfaq30ZCvHSkm1Wcxg.bmtp

This was a screenshot of the sustain issue project file.

I added the second translator which matches what I answered in my first response. I simply suppresses CC1 (Mod Wheel) on any MIDI Channel). If notes, are still getting through, I would need to look at a captured log to see what is happening.

Q49-Reverse Sustain-Supress-Mod.bmtp (1.3 KB)

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz