APC Mini with Dot2 Feedback

Hello, everyone,

I have connected my APC Mini with the Dot2 via Bome Midi Translator Pro Now I would like to see if in Dot2 Executer are occupied that the respective button shines yellow and if it is activated then shines green or flashes green. 

Can anyone help me with this?

Best Regards

Dominik

Hi,

dot2 does not automatically provide feedback so your choices are:

1. Use the MIDINOTE command within dot2 to control the APC-MINI LEDs
  2. Use Bome MIDI Translator for LED feedback to control the LEDs

For method 1, consult the dot2 manual

For method 2, please find the below example.

Note message from the APC-MINI are being sent as-is to dot2. I programmed 2 buttons for LED feedback to toggle the notes. You would need to do similar for the remaining 78 LEDs. The rules of each translator set the appropriate color for on and off.

CC messages from the APC-MINI are being converted to note-messages, but I offset the note numbers so they do not conflict with any buttons. (See rules in translators 2.2 and 2.3). Since the faders cannot be remotely updated, there is no LED feedback for those.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Attachments:
1597678424605_APC-MINI-dot2-Feedback-Toggle-Example-2020-08-17.bmtp

Not sure what you are asking

Thank you for your reply.

How do I get the reference to the grade 0-C-1?

No matter which key I press, it lights up green and does not go off or changes color.

In Dot 2 it doesn't matter if the input on Bome on APC mini and the output on Bome midi Translator 1 Virtual Out

I generally do not understand the programming language which variable I have to use where

Hi, you need to set up your aliases APC MINI to point to your attached APC MINI (both input and output) if it is attached by a different port name and the alias dot2 to point to Bome MIDI Translator 1 Virtual Out

In dot2, you need to use the MIDI port named "BMT 1."

Only the two bottom left buttons of the 64 grid note matrix are currently programmed for LED feedback, however all notes will still go to dot2.

If the lights are lighting up green and not going off, then you probably have a MIDI thru path set to and from your APC MINI so you need to remove that.

The rules in translators 1.1 and 1.2 control the LED colors.

See attached screenshots.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Attachments:
![](upload://leyGFyt2lVQgNAUqA8a74r3RnCA.png)
![](upload://6sVmqezAJIpFv56f5dJP4fzuYIy.png)

es funktioniert perfekt

Danke noch einmal

Bitte schön