Just starting out and learning the ropes. I've got APC20 and APC40 that i want to run through BOME.
Few things i want to implement:
- Change to "note" mode - check
- Set initial feedback message for my buttons grid - partly check,
- i've only managed to do it same color for whole grid. How should i set timer that sets color 1 for example to row 1 of buttons, color 3 to row 2, and example color 5 to row 3. Do i need 3 timers to do this example?
- Toggle feedback to flash from initial color for buttons - i cannot get it to work.
- My LEDs just turn off from init color.
- Set groups: for example only 1 button from whole row should flash/be selected, if something else is selected it resets first/other pressed buttons to init color
- Change to "42" mode - check
- Set initial feedback message for my buttons grid - partly check
- i've only managed to get a bit of a grid to work, probably its issue in calculating of variables and different midi messages than apc20, can i get some help with setting this up?
- Same as 3rd and 4th bullet
- Set encoders feedback to additive, so if its all the way to right, whole led ring is lit
Attatching also midi map for both controllers with midi messages.
Thanks for help in advance,