Soo I’m completely new to any of this, I don’t know anything about Programming. I just spend hours trying to import the preset I’ve made, for my Beststep on Bome, in Davinci Resolve, but Davinci resolve doesn’t even recognise it. Nothing pop’s up. I watched a few video’s on how Bome works, but I can’t find why Davinci resolve doesn’t recognise the presets…
Well from your screen shot it looks like you will be converting to keystroke output. Is this correct. Perhaps if you posted where you are with your Bome MIDI Translator Project file, we can look at it and determine how far along you are. Maybe an example of one thing you are trying to get working.
Bome Customer Care
Also available for paid consulting services: firstname.lastname@example.org
You cannot import a project as text using MT Pro, you will need to open a ‘.bmtp’ project file instead.
Davinci Resolve will need to have focus for the outgoing keystrokes to work.
In the attached file, I have set up to have any 3 byte message to focus on notepad.exe (since I don’t have Davinci Resolve Loaded on my PC). If you have Resove running you can change the outgoing action for Davinci Resolve instead. This is done by the first translator.
The other 3 translators send keystrokes with a delay of 20msec to allow the application focus to finish.
You will need to
Assign the alias ‘My Controller’ to your Arturia Beatstep
Set up your knob on Arturia Beatstep as a relative encoder. Right turn should output a value of 1 and left turn a value of 127 (0x7f).
Change the first translator to focus on Davinci Resolve instead of notepad