Bome Classic and akai apc mini mkii

Hello,
Can i turn on the led buttons from akai apc mini mk2 with Bome Classic or need PRO version?

FreestylerDMX.bmtp (2.8 KB)

The classic version of Bome MIDI Translator can only send to one MIDI port so yes, you can control the LED’s of your controller or an application but not both.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

I have the pro version…
How can i add colors in classic more friendly interface and then add all show to pro?
Colors add to a new preset?
Now i have available apc 40 mkii.
Akai mini mkii is on office

The file formats are different for Classic and Pro versions so you need to do everything in the Pro verision if you want to use it’s features.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Hi,

See the below example.

Preset 0 handles initialization functions such as initializing each device and setting initial colors (with timers)

Preset 1 handles translation of MIDI messages from APC40 to the Application. Instead of using multiple translators I use rules to calculate what we need to send based on the input from the matrix.

Preset 2 handles translation of MIDI messages from APC40 to the Application. Instead of using multiple translators I use rules to calculate what we need to send based on the input from the matrix.

Preset 3 handles LED feedback on the APC40. I show one example of toggling an LED

Preset 4 handles LED feedback on APCMINI. Again showing one example.

Aliases are set up as follows:

You can learn more about aliases from this tutorial.

You will need to point to the aliases as your System reports your devices.

In most cases device selection is handled at the preset level.

For more information about device selection, see this tutorial.

LED Feedback APMIN MK2 I and APC40 MK2.bmtp (6.5 KB)

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care