Bome. MT project failured every time i open it.. plz heeelp

Never mind Steve… i think i figured it out…

1. Failured Translator solved by putting extra variable at incoming.

2.All CC now is function in cubase as it is in standalone, except for changing preset which i assumed thers no midi learn for it on Amplitube 5, no need quick control…just using create a midi track as a controller to vst i sudio track and do easy midi learn.

1. now im in progress to get changing preset, mybe with sysex to mouse click as last option if im not found way that has provided in DAW or vst to do so.

Conclusion of this issue it was all cause by my ignorance…still great to know i bought an excellent software…and have great experiance customer care as u all did. Thanks

Glad you got it working! Yes, there is some learning curve for such a powerful tool.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

h steve.need a litle help here…
i got 2 pedal that has reverse and unsync CC :

1)pedal no.1 when it closed it shows value of 7D, and when it full open shows value of 05
2)pedal no.2 when it closed it shows value of 7F, and when it full open shows value of 07

what can i do to reserve it and syncing CC value (0-127)? Thanks in advance

Say you have set the incoming trigger value to qq? Put in a rules like below and it should fix things.

if qq<0x40 then rr=0
if qq>0x40 then rr=127
qq=rr

Then send the value of qq for output

If you want the pedal to operate in reverse, just change the < to > in the first line and > to< in the second line.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

hi steve… sorru to say your suggestion didnt work. see… thr incoming already CC which i set as B0ttuu. any other idea? thanks

Please capture a log of your incoming and outgoing MIDI when the pedal is pressed. It should work given what you told me.

here u go… what happen to pedal 1 automatically happen to pedal2 right? so i only give u pic of pedal 1then. thank

wooow suddenly… my bome stop transmitting MIDI??? hoes that steve?

I cannot read your screen.

1. Turn Log window on
  2. Select All boxes for monitoring on the bottom
    Incoming, Rules, Outgoing, MIDI IN, MIDI OUT, Timestamped
  3. Press an release your pedal
  4. Select all in log window (Control-A on Windows PC)
  5. Copy (Control-C on Windows PC)
  6. Paste into forum posting.

Thanks!

If your output stopped, the outgoing MIDI port must be closed or you no longer have an output MIDI port set up. If it is closed, you should see an error in the log file.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

sorry late respond steve… just woke up… .u r right… i got everything work as i expected now. thanks again… u rock man!!!
after i activated all option in winlog. i kind a get a litle bit understand of these midi thing works… of course i still have much to learn it…for now maybe i satisfied enough as a beginner user… but next, who knows? say do u open online training class for this steve? thanks again man u r a savior.

I’m glad I could help. There are over 30 Bome MT Pro video tutorials available.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

ok steve… theres one i wondering… if i can manipulate one midi note from a device then i sent it to out1 as a new note in nidi router, then bounce back the new manipulated note as incoming in bome which i sent to out2 as a result. is it possible?

You can do this if you use third party MIDI virtual pipes like LoopMIDI but I don’t recommend it as it is not efficient and risks creation of MIDI loops.

Instead I usually create one 3 translators.
First one with incoming note and outgoing action of on shot timer.
Second and third translators with the incoming trigger of the one shot timer set above but with output
of different MIDI notes for each translator.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

one 3 translator??? could u plz explsin it more? so its using timer, i assumed there will b latency? my goal is to make my single zone drumpad as if three zone pad steve. thanks

i mean… could u show how to build secondn third translator that can received outgoing from first?

Please find the below project file that sends a major chord triad with press and release of a single note.

The first 4 translators handle note-on and the last 4 handle note-off. The global variable ga is used to calculate the notes that are send in the rules of each of the note-on, note-off translators. This value is captured on the incoming note messages of translators 0.0 and 0.4.

Since the timers are one shot timers with no delay, there should be no concern with latency.

Send-Major-Triad-with-single-incoming-note.bmtp (2.5 KB)

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

P.S. If posting new questions, please use a new thread.

okay. ill try it tonight, thanks