Button press persistence

is there a way to make the bome remember from one session to a nother where everthing was press or fader wise so after reboot of system its starting from last posistion .
and the same to chift layers so i chift from one preset then chift back and bome reads the last values that was ind feeds them back this will mostly be important to leds and toggle and sequence buttons so when i come back from a separate shift state things will be same as before the shifted state
hope u guys can help im new to bome
im programing a apc 40 mk2 thks for your feed back

Hi, welcome to the new forum (which isn’t really even live yet)!

In answer to your question, the current release does not support persistence between sessions, however I recently created a “helper” application on Windows that will work with Bome MIDI Translator Beta 1.8.5. You will need to request the Beta using the Contact Form on the Bome web site. After that, you can send me email and I can sell you my helper application along with a demo Bome Project File that it will work with.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

thank you for your quick reply i just sent a form
i the helper sounds interesting for your info im not using it for work mostly becouse of intrest in lerning some new stuff and i got a apc 40 mk2 for a good price becouse my apc mini was faulty
and i got bome at first just to use it as a midi router then i found out about programing part and i must say wow so many ide’s i got
best regards Mikey

have a small question what does the helper program do ?

Hi, you can set up translators in Bome MIDI Translator Pro to to tell the helper application to save the values to a file or restore them from a file. The helper application handles the storage and retrieval of the global variables to a file for persistence.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz