Can Bome assign solo to particular channels with LED toggle working?

Hi, this will indeed work if you don’t use the global variable ga for anything else.

Studio 1 should send the right command based on what the X-touch sends. For X-touch it will be a note on with the command note and velocity 127 for on and 0 for off. You may need to use raw MIDI data as output

So for example if you want to light the LED with 90 00 7F, you would turn it off with 90 00 00.
If you use a local variable (like qq), so you could do this

Incoming 90 00 qq from Studio One

You should not need to toggle it as the function on Studio One would already do that but if it.

Outgoing 90 00 qq

The value from studio 1 should be 7f and then 00 if it behaves like a normal solo.

qq is a local variable placeholder which will contain the value coming from the input device or Studio One depending on the preset or translator defined ports.

If coming from Studio One, it will normally toggle between 7F (127) and 0.

Yes it would look like this

Incoming: 90 pp qq

Rules:

if pp>7 then exit rules, skip outgoing action

Outgoing: None

Radio buttons are a bit trickier as you have to track their state with global variables. While free support does not include creating a complete solution for you, I can find an example where I helped another user with radio buttons here. You would need to examine it and learn how it is used and then apply the principles to your project.

If you want me to build a solution for you, it falls outside of free support and I’m available as an independent contractor to help. Please PM or email me if you are interested in purchased support.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz