Converting Raw midi to midi CC

Screenshot (15)
Could anyone help me to convert this Raw midi inside the red box to midi CC. it represents The X Axis of a MPE controller
I am having a hard time understanding hex code, i am attempting to learn but i need this one parameter translated quicker than it will take me to grasp to concept.

Hi and welcome to the Bome community!

Well we might need to talk to Roli about the format of this SysEX and which bytes would be used to control the CC value. Usually most of the bytes would be the same except for maybe one or two which represent the value. In this case it looks like there are 6 variable bytes involved which are the bytes after 04 and before F7.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

thanks for the reply.I did not realize this was proprietary to Roli.

Yes, the 77 indicates it is a Roli device and the 63 is likely the model number indicator. Every vendor has their own SysEX format.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Just out of interest:
Which Roli device sends SysEx? Or does this come from an editor program? I have a Seaboard RISE here and in MPE mode the X-axis sends notes, pitch bend and channel pressure. No SysEx.

It’s the Rolli lght pad Block in its default mode. It does have an editor with its own proprietary coding called littlefoot. When I bought it I was hoping to have a 15x15 velocity sensitive grid with separate individual midi CC outputs. But it turns out the onboard memory isn’t enough to store this program on its own. So I am going to attempt to use bome midi translator to make this happen