Copy/Paste between projects

Good.

Thanks for the update!

Steve

1 Like

Been having my Google Chrome bookmark folders mysteriously disappearing for the last week. Was typing out the last reply when I noticed one folder disappear.
My stupid iCue text characters output was causing MTP to delete my folders. They were intended on mouse macroes in FLS. I’ve lost like a hundred bookmarks.
:angry:

The DJ controller took a bunch of macroes from iCue, which opened up some room, because the input is now MIDI instead of keystrokes, so now I’ve cleaned it up; it’s squeaky clean with all F keys.

My iCue is cleaned up, my MIDI Buddy is working a lot nicer, I’ve divided the controllers among dedicated virtual ports to remove conflicts, created all my virtual banks, and solved basically all the issues.

Think that I can probably stand on my own two feet now. As you can tell, I wouldn’t have been able to come anywhere near this far without your help. Thank you so much.
:blush: :hugs:

I always show people what I’ve been doing with my setup, on the Image Line forum and recommend MTP with MB for a solution to many of their shortcut issues. Thousands of people read my posts.
I’ll probably be back to bug you about the rgb lighting, which is a mystery to me. I’ve requested a lighting MIDI map from NI. No word yet.

Hi, thanks for the kind words! I’m here when you need me.

If you have more than one computer, turn of Google Sync before opening Chrome on your old computer and your bookmarks may still be there on your other computer.

Steve

Yea, you’re welcome.

I had Google Backup & Sync running, so as soon as I deleted the folder, I bet it sent the sync data to the cloud, without being able to stop it. I don’t have a second computer either.
But that’s ok. When I go to a favorite site, I will try and realize I don’t have the bookmark to go there and just remake them as I go. Did this for the Bome forum already. Nice try though.