dLive CDM48 Control with X-Touch

I’m a looking to program an X-Touch to work with a dLive CDM48. I would like to be able to use the faders, led scribble strips, rotary knobs and buttons for different functions. I am new to midi programming but have previous programming experience.

I have a BomeBox, a Bome Midi Translator Pro license, and a Bome Network license.

I am willing to pay for training on the Midi Translator Pro programming and help with the design of a Translator Pro project file for this application. Is there any one here would be willing to help with such an endeavor? I am pretty tech savvy and we can use software to screen share and share control if someone doesn’t have the appropriate hardware to test with.

Hi and welcome to the Bome community!

You sent me email and I responded there with my rates. There also may be some templates on this forum to help get you started. I’ve seen some questions on dLive, QU and SQ series. I’ve helped a few users with them using just documentation and them doing the testing. It is a bit slow going that way but I guess you have to make due with the tools you have available. I have an X-touch Compact, so no scribble strips but can probably use MIDI Tools to display scribble strips and also use other tools for buttons and knobs the X-Touch Compact does not have. I recommend you put your X-Touch in Mackie MCU (not HUI) mode as MCU mode seems to be more capable and is easier to program.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Thanks. I replied to the email. We can continue the conversation on that venue.