Elation Midicon 1 connect to Dot2 via Bome

Hello all,

I would like to connect my Elation Midicon 1 to Dot 2 via Bome. Faders 1-8 also work and buttons A1-8 B1-8 and C1-8 I also know how to assign them.
What does not work the blackout button to use as this and the master fader. As well as the page buttons and the 3 knobs.

I hope someone can help me.

Until then, thank you very much.

HI,

Could you capture the incoming MIDI in a log window of MT Pro for these knobs and buttons and post it here? If they do not send MIDI, then there is likely nothing we will be able to do, however if they do, then we could probably convert to note messages for Dot2.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Hi,

here is the screenshot of the incoming midi messages from knobs, touchpad, left page button, right page button, blackout button and master knob.

Master, Blackout, Page Button should also take over the function in Dot2 like the original hardware.

Kind regards
Dominik

Midicon_blackoutbutton_midi Midicon_knobs_midi Midicon_leftpagebutton_midi Midicon_masterbutton_midi Midicon_touchpad_midi

Midicon_rigthpagebutton_midi

I’m not sure if you can program the master fader. When I look at Remote Settings, it looks like it says that the function of the main executor buttons are fixed. I can see MIDI coming in so it must be something to do with what dot2 has to figure out. I’m not that familiar with dot2 other than determining which MIDI input to use and how to convert CC to note for dot2 in MT Pro.

I think you will need to review the dot2 documentation or discuss with the dot2 software manufacturer. I suspect that they may have disabled some functions for generic MIDI controllers and only support them on their hardware devices.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

ok thank you very much for your information then I’ll contact the company MA-Lighting