Getting Akai APC40 MkII to work with Logic Pro

HI, Ive tried searching for this and can’t believe that no one has tried to make the APC40 MkII functional with Logic Pro. I know I can map the faders etc, but I mean a higher level of functionality. Has anybody here done this or know how to do it. I can write an algorithm no problems but programming makes my head hurt :slight_smile:

Cheers

Peter

Hi Peter,

I answered via email. I have something for the APC-40MKII for Mackie Mode but not specific to Logic Pro. Many extended features are included but nothing for the device knobs as Mackie uses VPOTs to handle this.

Check my email and follow-up there if interested.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

I’m not sure how the APC40 mk II works within Logic, however I’d love it if you wouldn’t mind helping me out with a project I’m currently working on ?

Logic uses Mackie MCU protocol so if you’re working in that area I’m happy to help out where I can. I also have a solution from Steve the Forum expert so I’m sorted for the time being.

@ARC

I have a project file that does this but since the APC40-MKII has many buttons and knobs that the Mackie MCU does not, there are still opportunities to add functionality.

The project file comes at a cost so if interested, please reach out to me via email.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Ah afraid not. Misunderstood requirements.

T