Hardware synth control from a midi controller

I am new to this depth of midi but love learning. I’m using FL studio and have a Bass station 2 with usb connection into computer set to port 234. I also have a controller with knobs usb into computer port 235. Osc1 and Osc2 share a single knob on the synth, there is a toggle switch to change between the knob controlling osc1 or osc2. I would like to control osc2 from my other controller and leave the toggle on the synth to osc1 to control from the synth. The midi cc changes when the switch is toggled. So basically I have port 234 channel 1 cc30 that I would like to control from port 235 channel 1 cc16 . Is this possible and if so how do I go about doing this ?

Hi and welcome to the forum.

The attached project file is what you will likely need.

In FL Studio set the port 234 to Bome MIDI Translator Virtual 1 Port (BMT 1) and port 235 to Bome MIDI Translator Virtual 2 Port (BMT 1)

The project file routes all input from Bass Station to BMT 1 and input from your Second Controller to BMT 2.

Then I added 1 translator that will route only CC30 from your Second controller to BMT 1 (FL Studio Port 234) overriding the default path for that MIDI message from your second controller only. I think this is what you were asking for.

Here is a snapshot on how the aliases will be set up in MT Pro.

And the default Routing

And the Project File
2-Controllers-to-FL-Studio.bmtp (1.2 KB)

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Wow thank you for the quick response. I’ll try it out when I get home