I was trying to map a MIDI keyboard to play an in-game piano that only covers 3 octaves. To handle this, I bound the same key to notes in both the 5th and 6th octaves. For example, pressing D in either octave triggers Numpad 1. The problem happens when I try to play a double note. If I press D in the 5th and 6th octaves simultaneously, the key plays once as expected, but when I lift my finger, the key plays again on release. How can I fix this issue? Here is my project file. chech.bmtp (13.0 KB)
Adding one rule on the key down translator 0.20 should fix the problem as it is triggered by both key-down and key up because in your case a note-off is depicted as a note-on with velocity of 0.
if qq==0 then exit rules, skip Outgoing Action
I have already disabled your translators and added mine.
Translators 0.22 and 0.23 using raw midi as you have with the rule above added.
Translators 0.24 and 0.25 is another option that would work.
Only have one pair enabled at a given time. Use the pair you like best and then you can delete or disable the other unused translator.