HEX to Readable Log?

is there an option for the log to view midi messages as english readable messages? Would be helpful to be able to see whats going on at a glance as my mind doesn't automatically understand HEX.

6870612 - MIDI IN [Midi Fighter Twister]: B0 0A 00 6870612 - MIDI OUT [Bome MIDI Translator 1 Virtual Out]: B0 0A 00

i.e. Channel, CC#, Value?

6870612 - MIDI IN [Midi Fighter Twister]: Channel 10, CC 10, Value 00 6870612 - MIDI OUT [Bome MIDI Translator 1 Virtual Out]: Channel 10, CC 10, Value 00

Hi,

MIDI IN and MIDI OUT always shows raw MIDI in the log area. While Incoming and Outgoing will show Easier to understand definitions. With that said, if there is not a defined and enabled translator that is set up to either capture or send MIDI, you will not see Incoming and Outgoing in in the log area. Only actions that match ingoing or outgoing messages (including keystrokes etc) will show,

With that said, you could use Capture MIDI in a given incoming or outgoing translator and if you use right click (or the gear icon) to ensure “raw” mode is turned off, you can see message here in their expanded form.

See attached screen snapshot.

Attachments:
![](upload://292mL538WVX6u9kA8xunUYUrMf.png)

Perfect. That is exactly what I was looking for. Thank You!