I want a MIDI out not Router out

I have a midi controller with faders connected to the bome, I need to translate the faders so that an illumination program recognizes them, but during the last session, in the monitor event change from midi out to router out I do not know why or how to change it

Hi and welcome to the Bome community!

What is the illumination program?
To translate you need to select the MIDI input of your controller and then select output as one of your Bome Virtual Output Ports Then use a translator to handle the translation. In your illumination program you select the same port as you selected in Bome MIDI Translator as your Virtual output port.

I’m not sure what you mean by MIDI out or router out but if you mean router as the lines between input and output, then if there is a translator with option “Swallow” set, it will override this routing.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

For instance Bome MIDI Translator Virtual 1 Output In MT Pro would be seen as BMT 1 as the input in your illumination program.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

I feel a little stupid, the controller is a Novation launch control XL, and it has two templates, someone (maybe I change it) don’t know what it does but only the buttons work correctly. Now every thing work fine

Yes, the Launch Control XL has 8 user templates and 8 factory templates. Since the factory templates cannot be changed, I usually use one of those.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care