Keyboard Controller no longer detected

Hello,

My controller keyboard - an Akai MPK249 is no longer detected by the BomeBox network.

When I plug it directly into my computer, Device Manager, and MT can see it - and it operates as intended with my DAW, but it doesn’t appear on the Bome network while plugged into the computer, nor when plugged back into the USB hub connected to the BomeBox.

I’ve tried different cables, USB ports, power cycling - you name it, but it’s not showing up like before.

Hi Brent,

On the computer you want to see the MIDI port on you need to turn on Remote MIDI Direct for the attached controller.

For instance, this is what I see on my main PC for MIDI devices attached to my Gaming PC.

First I click on Gaming PC from my main PC

Now I see the below screen. I turn on visibility to my WORLDE easy control that is attached to the gaming PC by clicking the switch until it turns green

This is how it shows on my main computer within MT Pro. Notice I have the port open.

Hopefully this will fix your issues. On the second screenshot, any items with the switch not green will not be visible on this computer

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Hello Steve,

Thanks for the input - I’m back up and running. It appears that my controller for whatever reason, ceased to show up on my powered USB hub and it took some dogged persuasion in Windows to get it back on there.

Best,

Well I’m glad it is now working again!

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz