Launchpad S On / Off Toggle & Momentary Switch + Visual Feedback

Hello friends,

So I got an old Launchpad S and by default it doesn’t send out MIDI CCs, only notes. But I want to be able to:

1. Assign a specific pad to a specific CC number either as a toggle or momentary switch so that I can map it to Device Activators in Ableton.

2. Have the corresponding light of the pad that’s being pressed turn on and off (momentary for momentary pads and toggle for toggle pads).

3. Have lights turn on to indicate which link in the chain selector in Ableton I’m using.

The visual feedback and the momentary on / off control are done, he only thing I need is a one pad toggle on/off (pretty much have what pads 36 and 40 do on the same pad).

Launchpad Note On Off 2 buttons + Momentary - Final.bmtp (3.6 KB)

OK,
Here is what I did

1. I moved the LED Feedback preset to the top since CC1 modifies the value of ga we can use that value in the next preset to send to Ableton Live
  2. I disabled Note 40 translators since you are only now using note 36
  3. The outgoing action of translator 1.0 now puts out the value of ga which will be either zero or one as set it translator 0.0.

Note 40 now does nothing.

The other momentary note 37 is unchanged and is still momentary and sends LED feedback to your controller (translators 0.2 and 0.3 and two Ableton Live 1.2 and 1.3

Launchpad Note On Off 2 buttons + Momentary - sjc.bmtp (3.6 KB)

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz
1 Like

It’s working perfectly, thank you!

Glad to have been of help!

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz
1 Like