MIDI devices do not exist

Glad to see it is all working. So I assume fixing the missing DLL which allowed the re-install of MT Pro fixed the issue. From what I understand you may have re-imaged Windows 10 to fix the DLL issue?

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

I did a clean install of Windows as almost every program I attempted to open had a corrupt/missing associated DLL file. Something was seriously wrong. All is operational now. Just about finished downloading and installing Cubase which will tell me whether I need those inputs that were unavailable in Bome MT Pro. I have an inkling this might be the case. You mentioned creating aliases? I may need some further instruction on that if possible.

Hi Jesse,

I almost exclusively use aliases in my projects as it make them or portable than hard coding to a specific hardware port. That way I can move my project around to other systems (or BomeBox) and just re-assign the aliases to make the project work. In your case, if it is working, then you have already assigned actual hardware ports for some of your Lauchpads. In this case, you would create aliases for your current ports and then go through the project, preset and translator levels and re-assign these to the new aliases you have set up. The following tutorial should help. If you still need help after reviewing the video tutorial , let me know.

https://youtu.be/CrE391VJL0s

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz