Midi Hack Maschine

Hey does anyone have maschine hardware?

If so what does the hardware send to the software for messages?

I wonder if through Bome I can controle maschine with my pacer foot pedal? I know there is some limited functionality when plugging it into the hardware but I want to control very specific things that only maschine hardware can do?

Hi Able,

I don't have one but you might want to provide an example of what you want to control on your Maschine with your Pacer and what model of Maschine you are interested in purchasing.  I think they have 3 or 4 different models.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Hey Steve I am actually more interested in the maschine software THINKING I am using maschine hardware but in fact I am using pacer.

Does maschine hardware send midi CCs? mackie Controles? Proprietary commands?

I might just buy Micro mk3 or something but the idea is to use not have to bring extra hardware to the gigs.. just pacer... and guitar.

Muting and unmuting tracks, starting loop recordings, changing sync options on the fly.

Well I know it can send CC as I helped a user earlier today with a Jog Wheel CC assignment to keystroke for Premiere Pro.

You can certainly also look at the manuals. Here is one for an early model. 

https://www.native-instruments.com/fileadmin/ni_media/downloads/manuals/maschine_276/MASCHINE_2.0_MK1_2.7.6_0518_Manual_English.pdf

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz