Midi incoming === shortcut adobe premiere

hello everyone ,
it is the first time that i m faced to this problem
i have set a midi keyboard which send via one note an outgoing shortcut “space” action
to launch the lecture/ pause in adobe premiere.

it is really weird as nothing happen but the log in Bome said everything worked.(when i simply press space in adobe premiere it does work) i tested exactly the same bome setting in VLC reader and it worked perfectly.

i tried several other test in adobe premiere to catch where the problem was located : i did a shortcut incoming to shortcut outgoing to see and with that case the log of bome don’t even detect an action launch . strange…

Gérald

Hi, make sure Adobe Premier is focused, prior to sending Space. If you have MT Pro version 1.9, you can create a translator that focuses Premier with the same incoming action and then sends a space (with maybe 10ms delay) right after.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

thanks Steve for your answer,

adobe premier is focused (and strangely when it’s shortcut incoming to shortcut outgoing there is no log action in MT)

i have MT pro vers 1.9 how can i specifically focus adobe premier ?

i did a little trick to verrify my thought with shortcut incoming to shortcut outgoing with delay of 5 sec launch with MT focused than switch to adobe premier to see if any difference. There are none.

Hi, you will have two translators.

1)Duplicate the existing translator. Now you will have 2 translators with the same incoming trigger and outgoing action.
2) On the first translator change the outgoing action to Application focus and then pick your running application from the dropdown list. (I don’t have Adobe Premier Running so will use Chrome in my example.

1. On you second translator (with the outgoing keystroke action, add a delay to 10ms. This will give time for the application to receive focus.

This should work. Previous to to BMT 1.9, you had to manually focus the mouse. No more (yay).

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz