MIDI Translator Pro license needed to create translator rules on Bomebox

Hi. Do I understand it correctly that to create translator rules on a Bomebox, I need to create them in the MIDI Translator Pro application, and then transfer the .bmtp file to the Bomebox?

So if I buy a Bomebox, I also need to buy a MIDI Translator Pro license? or is the license included in the hardware purchase.

You are correct.  and yes if you want to run rules (instead of simple MIDI routing) on BomeBox, then you will need a license for Bome MIDI Translator Pro as well.


Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

You will also need to purchase Bome MIDI Translator Pro license if you want to use create rules for BomeBox.