Mouse Event Delay not working consistently

Hi there! :)

I am using Bome Translator Pro to sequence a series of mouse moves, clicks and wheels to enhance my workflow with Ableton (mostly menu navigation triggered with a midi cc from Maschine). To make it work, I use delay to do a proper sequence. For instance, I'll do a Mouse Left Click, then a Mouse Wheel with a 100 milliseconds delay, ect.. So far so good.. it worked for the last year and half.

But since this week (30 sept 2019), the delays are sometime late, like around 7-8 seconds later regardless of the delays I entered in Bome. Worst, sometime it works... but after a few seconds the delays are off again. I thought it had something to do with the window out of focus or such... but no.

I did a search and found out that an other guy had the same kind of bug.

So... for now, my workflow is completely destroyed... :-( I tried to find the culprit.. but I am clueless.

I did:

  1. disconnect all USB port, midi key ect..
  2. created a empty Bome project with 2 command: a mouse move, then an other move mouse after a 400ms delay
  3. Turned off Error logs in Bome
  4. Deactivated all of Midi Input in Bome, except Maschine (need at least one midi input)
  5. Open Ableton, deactivated EVERY midi input
  6. tried the command.... nada. Bug. the second mouse move happens 8-10 seconds later.

So... any clue?

I am on a Mac by the way, with Mojave 10.14.6



I am not seeing the issue. I’m also running 10.14.6.


Here are a few ideas:

  1. Make sure you still have accessibility permissions set for MT Pro (see screen shot)
  2. Check and see if you are running any other programs that might be interfering with keyboard, MIDI or mouse movement. IE OSCulator, KeyBoard Maestro.
  3. Plug your computer into power. If low on power it may not have enough current to driver your MFT.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Q and A Moderator and
Independent Bome Consultant/Specialist



Thanks Steve,

I did what you suggested but without any success….


I think I’ve found the problem: last week, I unplugged some controller and usb device from my computer, the ones I don’t use that much. (Console-1 for instance, TR-8S, ect..)

So, I *guess* that some driver/background app might have been looking for its corresponding hardware… causing delays with the mouse moves. So I re-plug everything back… and tada! “finger-crossed” it works again. No more delays with mouses moves.

That is so weird. Well, I guess for now I’ll leave everything plugged!


Thanks for your help though!





I’m glad you got it solved Yannick!