Mouse moves on mac but not on Windows

Thank you very much! MT Pro does consider scaling, but we’ve had problems with that in the past. However, if you set it to 100% and it’s still not working, it means there is a different problem.

If I understand correctly, only moving to the right fails. Have you tried increasing the value for moving to the right?

Hi Florian, nice to meet you.

The problem is not just moving to the right.
The idea of ​​the preset is exactly as you can see in the video above on mac.
I press the CC that has the mouse assigned to the left and it remains there static until I press the other CC assigned to the right and it also remains static.
I’m going to show you a video doing the exact function to try to clarify.

On mac it works perfectly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p3ADK5cZdZsjD_1WGMMJCgGnkpUktFyp/view?usp=sharing

I’m not following what you are doing. The video show you toggling your mouse movement between left and right arrows and then clicking each arrow. The left and right movements are the same (probably around 300 pixels) but in your description and your project file, it shows going left 300 but right only 1 for Diva and Left 17 and right 1 for Kontakt.

Very hard to see what you are trying to do on the video.

Steve

Here is a demo I did using Sektor

On project open I initialize the original cursor position on my screen.
Then I use note 0 and 1 to choose prev and next. If I press note 0 twice it just clicks in the prev position without moving. If I press 1 then it move to next. If I press 1 again, then it does not move and clicks next again. And so on. From your video, I think this is similar to what you are trying to achieve.

To position the mouse, I’m simply pushing buttons on my MIDI controller and not touching the mouse at all.

And here is the project file I used.
Sektor-Prev-Next-2021-09-09.bmtp (8.6 KB)

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Hi Steve
if this is what I am looking for exactly !!
one preset for Kontakt and one for Diva because the distance between the prev and next are different.
I’m going to test this project as soon as I get to the studio to tell you about it.

Ok Steve this is perfect !!!
This is possible to configure it with the CC and the distances for Diva and for Kontakt ???

This has worked perfectly using note 1 and note 2. Amazing !!!

Yes, this is possible. I’m assuming the distance between Diva buttons is 300 and between Kontakt buttons is 17.

The rules of translator 3.1 in this new version controls this. I made this a new
preset and set it back to the original CC values you had set up and disabled the Sektor prset.

// Modify the Distances here between the buttons of
// Kontakt and Diva
// which control and distance
// Kontakt Left 0x10
if pp==16 then gb=-17
// Kontakt Right 0x18
if pp==24 then gb=17
// DIVA Left 0x16
if pp==22 then gb=-300
// DIVA Right 0x1e
if pp==30 then gb=300

Also, I disabled translators 0.3 and 0.4 which set the initial mouse position and selected the Sektor application at project start using the Init timer.

You can delete any old disabled translator and presets once you get everything working.

This should get you pretty close to what you want now that I understand better.

Kontakt-Diva-2021-09-10.bmtp (11.1 KB)

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Steve is working perfectly. Thank you very much for the great work and patience

#Bome’sRulez

hug !!!

1 Like

You are welcome!

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Hi again Steve, I am having a little problem with the settings. I think I know the problem but I don’t know how to fix it.

I’ve been working with the project and the clicks for Diva and Kontakt are great. My problem is that when I try to work with another CC from channel 1 it gets stuck with the mouse click.

is it possible to isolate these movements with the following messages?

CC30, any value - Right Diva
CC22, any value - Left Diva

CC24, any value - Right Kontakt
CC16, any value - Left Kontakt

thanks in advance.
test.bmtp (14.2 KB)

Yes, in the last iteration, I didn’t take into account any other controllers that might come into play. I simplified the preset with only 3 translators (no watchdog needed).

I added these rules to the first translator so that nothing is done if it is not on your current CC list.

// see if target cc
rr=0
if pp==16 then rr=1
if pp==24 then rr=1
if pp==22 then rr=1
if pp==30 then rr=1
if rr!=1 then exit rules, skip Outgoing Action

The global variable gb determine is there is any movement. If gb>0 then the move translator executes and sets gb to 0.
The click translator is then executed gc msec later for the click action.
Again we only execute a move if the new CC is different than the old CC AND the new CC is on the target list.
Kontakt-Diva-2021-09-18.bmtp (13.8 KB)

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Great and fast. Everything working perfectly !!!
Thanks again Steve