MT display corruption

I just bought MT Pro and am having some issues with the contents of the app window being corrupted (seems like a draw error or something). I don’t have this issue with any other apps, this is on a fairly high spec’d Win11 system.

This is not constant and it’s cleared up once on it’s own after a while.

Hi and welcome to the Bome community!

And OUCH, that looks pretty bad. We have not seen this before.

What type of monitor and display driver are you using? Does this happen on your primary display or all displays? Can you try changing the resolution using Windows Settings and see if it does this only on certain settings?

Is MT Pro running on any zoom settings?

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Well I’m just happy to bring a challenge for you. :grinning:

It’s running on a system with an RTX4090 with the latest driver running into an LG 34GN850 monitor at 3440x1440 @144Hz at Standard Dynamic Range. I’ve got a second monitor, but it wasn’t turned on when it happened.

I had it zoomed to 150% in the app. I reset it and will let it run for a bit and report back if there are any differences.

Still doing it with in app zoom reset to 100% (no zoom). I’ll try changing the resolution of the monitor tomorrow. It’s intermittent and getting late.

You might want to check and see if there is a Windows driver update for you display.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Any progress?

No, I’ve been swamped. Probably won’t be able to dig into it until this weekend.

I guess we can close this out…I can’t replicate the issue now. Chalk it up to bizzaro stuff I guess.

1 Like

Maybe Windows updated your display driver.