MTP on Mac OS Monetery - no Output signals in monitor & no Mouse control

Hi, If I remember, I made a rather short delay (maybe 150 ms in translator 0.1). Just increase the delay to maybe 2000 msec (2 seconds) and you should be fine. Otherwise, you could have a different incoming event remove the block.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Of course when turning on the block again, you would also need to redefine a different MIDI event if it is other than twist of the same knob.

Hi, I see you deleted your post but this should do what you want.

The first translator blocks the first 5 CC turns. Then it lets the mouse wheel scroll.
The second translator sets a watchdog timer. As long as you are getting activity, the timer keeps getting reset. The delay is 1000ms (1 second) so as long as you are turning the knob for less than 1 second, all mouse scroll wheel actions will get through.
Once you stop turning the knob for more than 1 second, the third translator kicks in setting everything back to 0 (global variable ga), so that the first 5 CC turns will again be suppressed.

In the rules of the first translator, I added a multiplier of 5 so the scroll wheel will move more. You can remove that rule or adjust the multiplier if that is what you want.

The value of the knob is 0x41 and up for right turn and 0x3f and down for left turn. I use a relative encoder to calculate the move distance from there.

Suspend-CC-for-5.bmtp (1.6 KB)

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Thanks ! I’ve deleted the post because I’ve found the solution at least for the timer itself by myself in the meantime and wanted to prevent you from doing work in vain…:wink:
Anyway I’ll compare your results to mine and see what I can learn from it !

Is there any realtime-monitor for actual variable values at a glance (in list or table form) except the Dump Vars function in the Log Window?

What is the zz variable needed for ? Is this kind of a “process running flag” ?
Or is it only used as a condition for making the Log parts work?

No

zz is just another global variable. I use it if I want to display Log messages

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care