Multiple Mouse mouse clicks with press of one button

Hi… is it possible to do that? how?
i got different translators that has same MIDI source, n i set outgoing to mouse click. but the mouse click has different position. n they are non injection support, so i must set the position first.
my goal is with one click/translator i csn do different mouse click in a different position wich has a controlable time interval between them. how can i achieved it? thanks in advance

Hi,

Yes this is possible. Please see the attached sameple
The first translator received the incoming note and in rules, picks the first mouse click location in global
variables ga and gb. It then starts a repeating timer with a 500ms delay between repeats (global variable gc) and a count of 2 (gd)

The second translator looks at the count. For the first iteration it just sets the x, y location from the first translator but then on the last iteration sets it for the second mouse location.

To modify for your needs set the variables ga and gb to the locations you want in the rules of both translators.

Timed-Mouse-Click-with on input-2021-01-17.bmtp (1.5 KB)

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

great… i shall try it tonight. thanks

it did 2 different position mouse click in one button push… does timer can read changing respon on active window after the translator executed?

MT Pro does not know where it is, you have to tell it where to go when done. You would probably need to program a mouse move to the place that you want it to go after the clicks.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz