Physical keys

I have trouble getting Davinci resolve to accept a command containing Conrtol el. option el. command + a one letter
when I use these keys on the keyboard + Bome MIdi it works fine but I would like to be able to just activate a task via Bome MIdi?

Hi,

If I understand correctly you send Control, or option with Bome MIDI Translator and then the one letter key with your physical keyboard. Correct?

Unfortunately this will not work due to limitations of the operating system. They expect both keys from the same keyboard (virtual or physical).  I'm pretty sure this is true for both Windows and Mac OS.

Is this what you are asking?

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Hi

No sorry, my command in Bome is like : Command(Y) but resolve is not responding

it is responding on Y

I have now tested the command on other programs and they respond very well

so my conclusion: Davinci Resolve can`t figure out how to receive the command from Bome.

Can you suggest any work around ?

Hi,

Check the accessibility options on your Mac to ensure MT Pro has the ability to send keystrokes. I just testing this on my Mac with Command(A) and it worked just fine.

I think Command Y is for Color Version and is greyed out on my Mac, however I\'m not a Davinci Resolve Expert so perhaps I was not on the right panel to use it.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Thank you

But where do I find MT PRO on my Mac...?

I juse platform b? and m? form Icon....

Bome MIDI=MT Pro