Platform X and Platform Nano

Hi Steve,
Now i<m getting into a more complicated topic for my knowlege.
Banking faders

In my set up i have to midi controller the plateform nano ( 1 fader controller with controls buttons)
and plateform ( 8 fader controller with 8 push encoders)

What i would like to attemp

Banking faders from the nano controls. Having the nano controlling the banking of the plateform x.
i need to keep the feedback of the controler as for the nano i have a display that indicate the cursor
location and on the plateform x i have the track names

my instinct telling me to open another MBT port for the plateform X… that i have to start with a routing of some sort to start with.

I moved this to a new topic.

What I think you want is same feedback on Platform X and Platform Nano but of course Platform Nano only current fader and scribble strip.

Essentially you need to direct both the Platform X and Platform Nano to the same MIDI output port used by your application so that either controller does the same thing. So essentially merging input from both controllers.

For feedback you want to take what is coming from your Application and split the feedback to both your Platform Nano and Platform X so they both receive the same feedback.

Platform X → Application (Alias for BMT 1)
Platform nano → Applicatino (Alias for BMT 1)

Application (Alias for BMT 1) → Platform X
Application (Aliase for BMT 1) → Platform nano

Does this make sense?

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Hi Steve,

that would be in the routing section of BMT right ?

and then on the app each controller receive and send from BMT 1?

so i m by passing completely the nano and x1 midi driver and i will remap the fader and rotory knob
with in MBT

yes

yes

The application would only look at BMT 1. You are still using the MIDI Driver for nano and x1 in Bome MIDI Translator however.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

ok
i went to the preference to enable the alias… i ll give it a try tomorrow