Please Help! Midi Trans Pro not responding!!

Please Help!!!, I want very desperately to use Midi Translator Pro and more than willing to purchase the product despite the fact that our Canadian dollar is worthless at this particular time (April 2014). I have downloaded the Pro trial and have followed step by step the official tutorial from Steve Caldwell on how to " MIDI to Keystroke Emulation using Bome MIDI Translator Pro" and although the program sees my controller which is a Hercules Impulse 200 and keep in mind that I also tried my iRigKeys37 as a controller and it saw that as well, and it sees what ever key I press, no matter how many times I repeat the process, I can’t even get a simple command like Control-Z to work. I’m running Windows 11 fully updated . can someone please help. PS : let me know if you need any other info

Hi and welcome to the Bome community!

Do you have your target application focused? The outgoing keystroke will send to the currently targeted application.

Also if you look at the incoming messages they are note 0 on MIDI Channel 8 and not Note 64 on MIDI Channel 1 as you have in your incoming trigger.

Any time you see MIDI IN with no ‘Incoming’, it means you have the wrong trigger.

I hope this helps!

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz