Regarding Davinci resolve mapping. Arturia

How to map Arturia MIDI to Davinci resolve? I am not able to map the mouse movement with the knob. Please share any sample projects. I need the mouse to click through three different positions one after the other and later it should click and hold in another fourth position and then the mouse has to move.

Hi,

Did you look at the post below?  Maybe this will help get you started.

https://www.bome.com/support/kb/encoder-to-mouse-positiondown-clickmove-l-rup-click

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

am not able to understand the connection between beatstep and bome midi can plz send any video link i wanted to know map a knob in beatstep 

Hi,

I'm hoping the attached project file will help you.

This is the way it works.

The first translator monitors for knob movement (in my case the first knob on my Arturia).

Upon movement, the rules set value of ga to 1. If there is more movement after that, the incoming message is ignored as you do not want to start the sequence again until all mouse clicks are finished.

The outgoing action is a repeating timer, that repeats 3 times (once for each mouse click)

There are three other translators, as each translator fires, the global variable gb is incremented. On each iteration each translator determines if the outgoing action is for them by the value of gb. Only one of the 3 translators will fire the mouse click on each iteration.

On the last iteration, the value of ga is set back to 0 which will enable the next sequence.

Each of the 3 mouse click translators, set the mouse to a different position and the click on it.

I set the delay between iterations on translator 1 (1 second).

There is a 4th translator that I just used for testing that sets the global variables back to 0. I disabled it after my testing was completed.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Attachments:
1604779379906_Arturia-Mouse-Move-Click-Example-2020-11-07.bmtp

Thanks.

Three clicks are working correctly and I can make it press down left mouse button. After that it will keep on looping.

I want it to be locked and it should make mouse movement in x or y axis so that it should change values as shown in the screenshot.

Attachments:
![](upload://deaNBjL2qbu5PSZp3vUP4Hgb3jG.jpeg)

Just change the screen coordinates on each the translators. On lock left button, if you want it locked down, just disable the last step (click up) and have the watchdog timer reset the count earlier.

Make sure your mouse coordinates are always the same screen location every time. MT Pro does not have a way to query screen coordinates.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

This was not clear for me. 3 mouse click translators are working fine. After that I am able to make the mouse left click and lock the screen position as per 3rd translator. But after this, when I move the knob, it is looping. Instead I want to move the mouse pointer in X or y axis.

OK, in this case, after the sequence completes, you need to exit this sequence and replace with a different sequence. It is probably best to put this sequence under one preset, then disable this preset when done, and enable a new preset with the new sequence or action you want for that knob.

We are here to help with tips for free so that you can build the complete solution yourself. For a complete paid solution, you can send me email and I can discuss with you outside of standard free Bome Support.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care