Reverse Sweep for Laser Control

Hi Steve,

A while ago Florian (and you) made me a custom preset with a sweep that increased the intensity of a laser. I am having a hard time creating the opposite whereby the sweep decreases the intensity. I’d appreciate any nudges you could give me. FYI- I have Intensity set to CC #74.

Thank you,
Jeff

LASER CONTROLS.bmtp (4.8 KB)
LASER CONTROLS WITH SWEEP.bmtp (11.0 KB)

Hi, and welcome back!

I moved your question to a new thread because it was tied to a specific function and not the original general question of the old thread.

This was done with changing a single rule in translator 1.3

Changed from

pp=g1

Changed to

pp=127-g1

LASER CONTROLS WITH SWEEP.bmtp (11.0 KB)

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much! I will try it right away!

Take care,
Jeff

Hi Steve,

How (can) I make a new timer? I wanted both an ‘Up’ intensity and a ‘down’ intensity sweep. However I think I need a new timer for the down sweep. I’d appreciate any help!

LASER CONTROLS WITH SWEEP AND DOWN INTENSITY.bmtp (11.6 KB)

Hi Steve,

Actually I figured out how to make a new timer. Now my question is how do I make the down sweep faster? I appreciate your help!

Thank you,
Jeff

Hi,
I have the global variable gd, controlling the delay between iterations. It is currently set in the rules of translator 0.0. If you want a different delay, you can set a new variable for the other delay and then use that instead of gd in the Down timer (translator 1.2)

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Hi Steve,

Ok thank you. I’m a bit puzzled as to which exact values I can even try for that newly created variable. Any thoughts on what to put in? I appreciate you!

~Jeff

Start with 1ms (fastest) and work our way up until it feels right.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care