Roteamento MIDI APC 40 e APC20 Grand MA2

Bom dia pessoal tudo bem com vocês?

Tenho uma dúvida que acredito ser simples para vocês mas pra mim tem causado grande dor de cabeça.

Como faço para fazer o roteamento MIDI APC40 e APC20 para funcionar LED FEEDBACK na GRAND MA2, até o momento eu consegui que as duas funcionassem com todos botões e faders com diferentes notas MIDI, porem no FEEDBACK a APC 20 me da o mesmo FEEDBACK da APC40.

Acredito estar errando no roteamento dos canais MIDI, alguém consegue ajudar?

apc 40 e apc 20

Translated Message

Good morning everyone, how are you? I have a doubt that I believe is simple for you but for me it has caused a great headache. How do I do the MIDI routing APC40 and APC20 to work with FEEDBACK LED on the GRAND MA2, so far I managed to make both work with all buttons and faders with different MIDI notes, but in the FEEDBACK the APC 20 gives me the same FEEDBACK as the APC40 . I believe I am missing the routing of MIDI channels, can anyone help?

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Your APC-40 and APC-20 use the same MIDI notes for some controls.
I suspect for sending to GMA2 you are translating these to different notes so that each controller and control value are unique.

For coming back, you need to not only convert the note coming back back to it’s original note, but based on the incoming source, route the MIDI message to the correct device only.

For example, Say on your first APC you are sending MIDI CH 1 note 1 value 127 with no translation.
On your second, say you translate that to MIDI CH 2

Coming back you would see for your first one

MIDI CH 1 Note 1 value 127 - And send that to ONLY your first APC
If you get
MIDI CH2 Note 1 value 127, you need a translator that translates that back to MIDI CH 2 but only route the output to your second APC.

See this tutorial on how dynamic routing works.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz