Routing from Behringer 49 to protools

Routing from Behringer 49 motor to BMT TO PROTOOLS and back to Behringer to use BMT

Hi,

In Pro Tools set up your device as Mackie HUI and input port as BMT 1 and output port as BMT 1

In settings on MT Pro under Virtual MIDI Ports set up for short names. (Pro Tools doesn\'t like long names)

Set up your Motor 49 for Mackie Control and you input and output ports as your DAW port for Mackie Control.

We will be doing Mackie MCU to HUI emulation here.

The aliases in MT Pro should be:

My Non-HUI Controller -> MOTÖR 49 Keyboard 2 (both input and output)

My Hui App -> Input: Bome MIDI Translator 1 Virtual In

My Hui App -> Output: Bome MIDI Translator 1 Virtual Out

The attached project file is an example for Fader 1 only with fader feedback (that should update your motorized fader if moving fader 1 in Pro Tools).

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Attachments:
1591735191453_MCU-to-HUI-One-Fader.bmtp

Hi Bill,

I understand you are still having difficulty getting this working. Could you post the following and I will continue to assist.

-Screenshot of how you have your MIDI set up in Pro Tools including your port assignments.

-Screen shot of how you have your aliases set up in your MT Pro project file.   This can be found by opening the menu MIDI then Edit Port Aliases

- Screen shot of your port assignments at the project level (showing input ports open)

- Screen shot of your port assignments at the project level (showing output ports open)

Thanks!

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

This quick video should show you how to configure the project file with Pro Tools.

https://youtu.be/uQ-FxHup5cI

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care