Streamdeck does not see BOME

Using BOME MT Pro I have created 25 actions (each with 4 parts) to move a mouse, drop down a menu and select a specific meter in my DAW (MOTU Digital Performer). I use key commands. If I assign these key commands to Streamdeck BOME does not see it even when on top. I would rather assign these stream deck buttons to the key command than midi but I can try that as well but I doubt that will work with Streamdeck to BOME. In that case I will have to dedicate a two+ octave keyboard to BOME and not use stream deck. Any advice? Perhaps streamdeack integration is on the burner? I don’t want to use keyboard maestro. THANKS!

Hi,
So to make sure I understand, the output of StreamDeck is a Hotkey Combination that you want Bome MIDI Translator Pro to recognize and then perform the various outgoing mouse actions?

I’m going to add, if you want to send keystrokes to Bome MIDI Translator Pro, it must not be focused unless you have the following option cleared.

ignore incoming

With that said, it would be more reliable to get the Streamdeck “MIDI” plugin and send MIDI to Bome MT Pro that way as it would not matter if it is focused or not.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

I added a midi trigger to the 4 translators that use a key command and it all worked, This is great thanks so much.

Rick Sacks
rixax@rixax.com

Hi, really glad to see you got it working. Happy Streamdecking and Boming!

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz