Switching two different applications in BomeBox

Hi everyone,
my question : after transferring 2 different programs to the bome box is it possible without connecting the pc but simply with a keyboard command, for example via a midi command control change…switching between two different programs?
Thank you

Hi, and welcome back!

I’m assuming that you want to switch between two different project files. Yes this is possible, however you will have to have each of your project files have the necessary translators to do so prior to uploading them to BomeBox.
The input trigger will be whatever MIDI message and whatever device you want to use. The outgoing action would be to execute the desired project file.

I hope this is what you are asking when you are saying ‘switching between two different programs’.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Hi Steve,
and always thanks for your soon availability.
Yes, I would like to switch between two projects (prg1.bmtp and prg2.bmtp) I load both projects on the bome box and then how do to give the command to run one proget or the other?
Thank you,
Greetings

Hi,
You have to create the switching translator in each project, then upload them.

Here is an example were Note-On Note 0 on MIDI CH1 will switch between two projects.

prg1.bmtp (858 Bytes)
prg2.bmtp (858 Bytes)

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz

Great, Steve, example is alwais the best way! I understood! I will work on the new project.
Thank you very much
Greetings
Mauro