Template template

Greetings! I have been a bome user for quite some time.
I built a template to control cubase’s virtual mixer with my two US 2400 tascam controllers.
(cubase by default could not be controlled by two US 2400, but only by one)
I struggled a bit to build it but it works.
(without much sophistication, it was enough for me to have my 50 motorized faders at hand).
now I’m thinking about other uses, but the question I ask myself is:
Isn’t there a place where the people who have made their templates make them available? (free or paid, do the same).
it would be very nice to have access to a database.
I have seen that there are already some ready-made works in bome, but they are very few and do not reflect the many needs that are out there.

Hi and welcome to the Bome community!

You can always post them in the “Tips and Tricks” category and maybe tag them with the keyword “template” and any other tags you would like. The thing is that it seems that most people have their own needs and styles so over the years I’ve found that most templates are pretty unique to a given situation. I also believe that when you install MT Pro the tutorial examples are loaded in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Bome MIDI Translator Pro\presets

On Windows.

If you open a project file, you will see where the links are to the tutorials in the description.

I don’t remember off hand where they are put on Mac, but I’m pretty sure they are there. I’ll check later and let you know where.

Steve Caldwell
Bome Customer Care

Also available for paid consulting services: bome@sniz.biz